Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Warbler Guy, I am in California and beginning a "Big Year" of birding in 2021, but I'm staying in California for all my forays. Hence, which resource will help me see documented bird observations in each CA county, please?

Hello Corey (in Santa Barbara):

Kudos to you....Sounds exciting.

Answer:

County by county lists of sightings for CA appear via John Sterling's home page at:

http://www.sterlingbirds.com/california_county_birding_intro.html

See the link to a file here and, then, go to each of the CA counties to which you will visit.

I hope this helps!

Regards, Daniel Edelstein

Birding Guide


Consulting Avian Biologist

WarblerWatch.com
(hosts my "Birding Tour" information as well as diverse birding information for N. CA)

WarblerWatch.blogspot.com (this blog's #)

415-382-1827 (office)

415-246-5404 (iPhone)

No comments: